Android Training Institute And Development Company In Pune India
What is Android?
- Android is software stack for mobile devices that include operating system, middle-ware and key applications.
- The Android is Linux based operating system.
- The Android SDK provide the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the java programming language.
- The android platform embraces the idea of general purpose computing for handheld devices.
- Android libraries covers telephony, video graphics, UI programming and number of other aspects of the device.
- The android SDK supports most of the JAVA SE except for AWT & swing.
- Android SDK has its own modern UI framework.
- Android offers its own optimized JVM to run the compiled java class files in order to counter the handheld device limitations such as memory, processor speed and power.
- This virtual machine is called as Dalvik virtual machine.